- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Remarkably high in unsaturated fats
- Boosts immune system
- Powerful anti-inflammatory; eases arthritic pain
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy metabolism & cell growth
- Improves brain function & focus; helps to reduce ADHD symptoms
- Protects the brain against age-related memory loss & decline
- Promotes healthy skin & hair
- Helps to lower the risk of certain types of cancer
Because hemp oil supports healthy pH levels in the body, and combats chronic inflammation, it helps to create an environment that discourages the growth of cancer cells.
Did You Know? Hemp oil is one of the world’s most balanced sources of essential fatty acids, with a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3.
A note about THC: Although hemp seed oil and marijuana come from the same plant, you will not get “high” by ingesting hemp oil. That’s because hemp seed oil doesn’t contain the high levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) found in marijuana. THC is the active ingredient that gives marijuana its narcotic effects; it’s found mainly in the flowers of female hemp plants, before the hemp seeds mature. The hemp seeds are thoroughly washed before being pressed into oil; this removes all traces of the THC that may be left in the seeds.
Recipe for Buttermilk Hemp Vinaigrette:
- ¼cup buttermilk
- 2tbsp Crede Hemp Seed Oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½tsp salt
- ½tsp pepper
- ¼cup mixed fresh herbs ( basil, thyme, oregano)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend on low until the herbs are well chopped & mixed.
- A great dressing for salads or pasta dishes.
- Add to salads, smoothies, yoghurt & fresh-squeezed juices, or take as a supplement.
- Keep refrigerated & use within 6 weeks of opening.
- Do not heat; not recommended for baking or frying.
Recommended daily dosage:
- Adults: 15ml (1tbsp) daily
- Children: 5 (1tsp) daily
Cold-pressed hemp seed oil. Fatty acid composition: Omega-3 20.9%, Omega-6 56.9%, Omega-9 8.4%
Nutritional information (per 30ml serving):
- Energy: 500kJ
- Total fat: 13.6g
- Of which saturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 10.9g
- Of which omega-3: 2.120mg
- Of which ALA: 2.120mg
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: <1mg
- Total sodium: <1mg
There are no reviews yet.
Crede brings you an ultra-pure, cold-pressed hemp seed oil, rich in health-boosting omegas to help you supplement your daily diet. Hemp oil is a disease-fighting superstar, which boosts the immune system, supports heart health and even improves brain activity. Because of its great anti-inflammatory properties, hemp oil even helps to inhibit the growth of cancer cells! Whether you add it to meals or simply take a spoonful as a daily dietary supplement, Crede’s hemp seed oil is a remarkable and completely natural way to protect your family’s health.